I was busy last week and did not get much progress done on my grandmothers flower garden quilt.
I stitched the connecting hexagons to get this row ready to add.
And then discovered that in order to keep the pattern, I need to make 10 more of these cream flowers so that I can add the last row of colored flowers and end with a cream row to be consistent with cream all around. I thought that I had made all of the flowers so its back to basting and making flowers for a while.
Currently the edge looks like this.
I could add another cream hexie and 2 half hexies to make this be a straight edge , I will decide once I make the last of the rows.
I did get this disappearing nine patch done over the last two weekends. So there was quilting being done.
Linking up to Life Under quilts for the Monday Morning star count.